Monday, January 18, 2010

Dragon Quilt FINISHED

Dragon quilt finished I am pleased with it, I think I will keep this one.


Well it was a busy week with the grandchildren, the last two, the eldest two that came wanted to sew. Below are their efforts, and they are wearing aprons they made. They were very proud of their achievements. Lucky I had enough sewing machines for all to sew at the same time. Nothing is worse than waiting for a sewing machine when you are so keen to SEW! SEW! SEW! My hoarding of fabric is now starting to pay off, it mean't the girls could just choose fabric cut and sew without having to ask about each piece. I have some boxes marked just for children's to use, very handy indeed.


1 comment:

  1. The dragon quilt is lovely. The quilting on it fabulous. What a fun grandmother your grandchildren have to visit and have fun with.

    ReplyDelete