Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Catch up

Here is my Kiwiqulters challenge " WORDS" Only thing is I have got the Flu and did not get it onto their site but HEY! I did it lucky I had already finished these 3 some time ago before I came down with this horrible thing. At least I can now get these up to show. I can't talk much (which alot of people will be pleased about) because every time I talk it makes me cough!!!!! I have heard this may go on for 100 days!!!!! that will be Christmas HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a story that goes with this piece of work but I am finding it a bit hard to concentrate at the moment.


This weeks Inchie "DESTINATION"


Here's my Halberg Challenge " Green Sleeves" I have used the theme to create a 12" x 12" to fit in with my Kiwiquilters ones.
When I was at High School we did an item at the end of the year. It was for PE and we danced to "Green Sleeves" we wore black swimming togs with green Dyed curtain fabric made into lose fitting tops and held chiffon scarves.

4 comments:

  1. Cool work, Liz! Sorry to hear you are under the weather, and could be for some time! Lots of hot lemon drink, with a dash of brandy - of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! Feel better soon. Don't think 100 days. Think just a few....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all. The words 12x12 is great. Hope you get better soon. love Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially love your "words" quilt. Good advice from Erilyn...hope you feel lots better very quickly.

    ReplyDelete