Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FMQ leaves with swirls


Today I tried another FMQ pattern, the leaf pattern with a swirl. Hard to see on this painted fabric which may be just as well, it is not the best but will try some more one day. As usual I don't like to throw anything away.!!!! So I thought this time I would make a cell phone pocket!!
When I finished it I found the corners were not so good. I like the saying "There is no such thing as a mistake! it is an artists' opportunity" Now that is why it has the buttons on it, I must admit I think it really gives it style.

3 comments:

  1. You are so clever :) I enjoy reading what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves wonderful to me...love the added swirls. What a good idea to make a phone case out of it. I was wondering what to do with the practice pieces.

    ReplyDelete