Thursday, September 6, 2012

My RCQ Quilt Exhibition Challenges



Here are my three challenges I did for the Rose City Quilters celebration exhibition the theme is "30 years"
I think it will be OK to post these now as they are hung with names on at the quilt exhibition now!!!!
I popped in to the exhibition as it was being hung to take a treadle sewing machine in as I am going to demonstrate free motion quilting at the show for the 3 days it is on.  I will have some quilt sandwiches made up so if there is anyone wanting to have a go they can!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. All 3 are BEAUTIFUL! I really love the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your ribbon - linking to you in my latest post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning a ribbon for your machine quilting - it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Nana, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete