Saturday, January 5, 2013

January Update!!!!!!!

This what I have been making so far this year!!!!!  Not the most exciting stuff but it does help fill in the long hot days!!!!
 A little red work helped fill in some time as well!!!!!!!

When I can I can do about a half an hour on this piece below using my left foot on the foot control the only thing is my right foot get a bit tired and sore if I have it hanging for to long,  Enough of that it won't be long and things will be back to normal!!!!!!!!

                                                      

2 comments:

  1. Just catching up on blogs. The Redwork pieces are lovely. Wishing you a speedy recovery xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are still being productive. I haven't looked at blogs for ages so a bit behind. The redwork is lovely. I use my left foot for machining all the time now. I had some serious coordination issues when using my right foot and the knee lift.

    ReplyDelete